Farms, plantation and orchards are hot new destinations for tourism in India, offering opportunities for accommodation, farm fresh food, agricultural experiences and an insight into local culture. Apart from enjoying the lush green environs, guest also stay in amazing farm properties.
- Tea Tous in Eastern India
- Fruit Picking Tours In Maharashtra
- Spice Tours in Goa and Kerala
- Plantation Tours in Nilgiris
- Coffee Tours in Karnataka
Our Agriculture Program Include :
- Agriculture, horticulture, forestry and fishing.
- Natural, cultural and Maori heritage
- Agribusiness and government agencies
- Science, technology and education
- Natural resources and sustainable land management
- Scenic attractions & outdoor activities
- Business and technical interests
- Sightseeing and exploring the town.
If you are planning specialized theme tour “Animal Breeding” (sheep, buffalo, cow etc) or “Tree House” or “Poultry farming ” or “Milk Production”, “Milk Processing”, “Wine Production”, “Wine Tasting Event”, “Wine Growing” or Arable Processing (Rice, sugar, wheat, corn, Soya beans, Potato etc) or Exchange with (Government Association, Research Institute, Federations) or planning “Cultural Tours” (Palaces, Forts, Monuments, Beaches) or “Wildlife”, yes then you are at the correct place, India is the destination for all this and we at Uday Tours & Travel make all the above easily possible.
Plan your India Farm Tour with Uday Tours & Travel Pvt. Ltd. Specialist in Farm Study Tours in India since 1989. Please Contact us for Package Cost and for more information on the Itinerary. We will be happy to customize the itinerary according to your requirements. Email us at :: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our travel package expert at +91 (11) 47 15 15 15 or whatsapp :+919811277079